Thursday, September 17

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic ( a PC game)


This is a story of you a republic troop which was caught by a Sith attack on the Endire Spire ( a republic warship ) you crash land on ... darn I forgot the name of the planet! This is before Episode I of Star Wars.


This PC game is a very big mix game. It's got gambling, dancing, grenades, guns, mutants, aliens, robots.


You have a secret base which, when you leave, you choose your party. I have two members in my party so far: a human and a Twi 'lek (a humanoid with blue skin and a head with tentacles). When you leave the base, you're in an old shanty apartment only rented by aliens (and some humans).


Right now, my task is to find the Twi'lek's Wookie, Zaaldabar. The hard thing is, he got captured by Gamoreans, who took him down into their sewer home. Now I have to go get him ...


Best thing about the game: you can be a Bounty Hunter and collect bounties.


Worst thing about the game: the gambling. It's soooo hard!


Rating out of 10: 8/10






No comments:

Post a Comment