Tuesday, September 15

Introducing Able + Scribblenauts



Hi everyone

My name is Able. I'm 9 years old ... but will be 10 soon.

I have been playing Nintendo DS games for about 3 years. I play DS every day, it's my favourite thing to do.

This weekend I tried playing Scribblenauts, a pretty new game. At the start in the tutorial, I thought it was really good.
Then when I got through the levels, it became better and better. Then it became harder: like when I was trying to defeat bees and piranhas.
Scribblenauts lets you type in words for almost anything, and then that object appears, and it can help you progress through the game.

Objects that Scribblenaut drew for me included: jet packs, howitzers, tanks and meteorites! (Warning: meteorites kill you and everything else on the screen as well).
I give Scribblenauts 8/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment